Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Squidoo is a Great Way to Earn from Home


I am doing it and you can, too!

Okay, I am sure you are all thinking, "What's the catch?" Don't worry, there isn't one. I promise. I am a stay at home mom and I will show you how Squidoo is helping me earn a monthly income while still being home to take care of my children.

What is Squidoo? Squidoo was founded by Seth Godin, well-known author and marketing guru. It is a free Internet platform that allows people {called lensmasters} to write about topics they enjoy and make money in the process. If that is not enough, it is fun, too! But, be careful, creating pages {called lenses} can also be very addicting. So, don't say I didn't warn you. :) Oh, and there is one more thing. Squidoo and it's lensmasters also contribute thousands of dollars annually to various charities. Isn't that great?

Is Squidoo a fly by night, get rich quick scheme? Absolutely not! It does not promise you millions, but if you work hard, you can make extra money for yourself and for your family. All while writing about things you love and staying home with your kids.

So, if you are a stay at home mom or dad or someone just looking to supplement their income, then you have come to the right place.

No comments:

Post a Comment