Sunday, August 14, 2011

Wealthy Affiliate Makes over $5000 per month from work at home job


Is Wealthy Affiliate University A Scam?

Posted: 09.16.09
WP Greet Box icon
Hey there good looking! If you're new here & looking for legit work at home, please check out my free Work At Home Guide. You may also want to subscribe to my Email list orRSS feed for updates on topics like the one on this page. And if you can't get enough me, you can also follow me on Twitter. Good luck!
Wealthy Affiliate is a site that allegedly teaches you how to become a successful internet / affiliate marketer. Yeah, yeah we've all heard that before. But unlike most of the sites that claim to do this (i.e. Google Money TreeCheck CashingTyping, Data Entry, etc), Wealthy Affiliate fails to make ridiculous claims about all the money you'll instantly make by purchasing their training. Too often many of the internet marketing products out there falsely claim that they have some magical lucky charm system that is going to make you hundreds of dollars seconds after buying their product. If you believe that, then I have a bridge in Brooklyn I'd like to sell you.
In any event, when I first learned about Wealthy Affiliate 2 years ago, I expected to visit their website and see the typical boats, cars, half naked women and photo shopped checks of thousands of dollars. But to my pleasant surprise the website was very understated. I know from experience that internet / affiliate marketing isn't easy. So the first thing I try to identify is the BS claims that this opportunity is easy. As soon as I see that, I'm out. However WA makes their distinction very clear within the first couple of paragraphs of their website when they state the following:

http://www.workathomenoscams.com/2009/09/16/is-wealthy-affiliate-a-scam/
finish reading this post at work at home scams
decide for yourself if this is a scam or not and rate this article on a scale from one to five.

No comments:

Post a Comment