Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Online Shopping



Thanks for the guest post by Jonathan Curtis
Sometimes I am amazed at all of the things I can get done online. Most of the time there isn’t much f a reason to make phone calls or go to stores anymore. I pay all my bills electronically through my checking account, which is the most convenient thing ever. I don’t see any reason why I’ll ever have to write a check again. Another good thing about paying bills electronically is that I never have to worry about paying late. The money is pulled right out of my checking account automatically every month. I also buy all of my clothes and shoes online instead of going to the mall. I am happy that I don’t have to deal with crazy people and crowds at the mall anymore. I’ve even started searching for deals on things for my home online. I found a great deal for a home alarm system on HomeSecurityFamily.com recently. I also changed from cable TV to satellite TV, and I did it all online. It’s so nice not to have to deal with phone calls with rude customer service representatives and long hold times. I have a hard time remembering what we all did before the internet!

No comments:

Post a Comment