Monday, March 26, 2012

My Farm Dreams


Guest post of the week by Deangelo Spencer

My brother and I recently went in on this huge piece of property just a few miles outside of town because we want to start a farm. I’ve always thought those pick your own farms were the best idea so we want to plant peaches and strawberries and in the fall we’ll have pumpkins people can come get for Halloween! There’s actually a house on the property we can use for the shop part where people go and pay and I’ve been looking into www.satellitestarinternet.com to see about getting it set up like a real office that’s more professional than some of our counterparts. I don’t want to have to be there all the time so I think hiring high schoolers to sit out there and take money on the weekends is a good solution and though I know we’re not going to be raking in millions we’ll be making some extra cash and I’ve got a farm in my name for when I retire someday! It’s the best of both worlds if you ask me!

No comments:

Post a Comment