Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Bar trivia experts-Guest post written by Shannon Ralph

When it comes to all things bar trivia, I think that my friends and I basically have it all down on pat. I think that all of these things that I've known in bar trivia where all going to be advantageous to know once in a while. Well, I really found my niche to ifgure out exactly when it's going to come in handy.

I like to keep fresh and up to date on all things pop culture so that I can make sure that I'm ready for bar trivia questions at any given time. While I was online looking up some trivia to help sharpen my skills, I came across some deals from internet providers. After I looked through it a little bit, I decided to change over my home internet service to it.

I really love every week night of bar trivia night. It really is a nice little break from work and wathcing reality TV, which I feel like takes up most of my life now. But at least I have bar trivia going for me.

brought to you from your friends at blogvertise


No comments:

Post a Comment