Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Earned another degree



Thanks to Lemuel Craft
I have been a teacher for seven years, and I love my work. I recently earned my master’s degree in education, which for our school district is a significant pay increase. One of the first things my husband and I have decided to do with the money is to upgrade our home security system through ADT jax. We are also saving for a new car. I have been driving the same car for about eight years, and I bought the car when it was used. It has been a good car, but it is time for an upgrade. My husband and I always joke about how quickly our salaries are drained by bills and other expenses. I guess that every couple feels this way. Although the pay is not that great, I really love my job and am thankful to be working in a profession in which I can have a positive impact on society. My husband is also a teacher, and he feels the exact same way. To me, education is one of the most important professions a person can go into because it is impacting the next generation of this country.

No comments:

Post a Comment