Thursday, December 29, 2011

Internet Dependency



Guest post written by my buddy Bernardo Graham

I didn’t get a chance to figure out what internet connection I was putting into my new home before I moved recently. I really didn’t realize how dependent I had become on my computer until I got to my new home and didn’t have access right away. Now I realize that I could never be without an internet connection at home for an extended period of time. When I arrived at my new place I immediately tried to find out what kind of Hutto internet was offered in my neighborhood. I needed to be able to access all of my bank and credit card accounts, send emails, and check my Facebook account. I felt helpless without access. I drove for two days to get to my new destination, so it had already been a while since I checked any of my accounts when I arrived. It didn’t take long for me to get things sorted out, but I definitely learned my lesson. Next time I move I will try my best to make sure that everything is taken care of before I arrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment